Fun Factory Big Boss G5: the fifth generation of the realistic and generous vibrator, with a curved head for G-spot stimulation.
The Big Boss G5 vibrator from Fun Factory features a realistic shape and generous measurements. It is especially suitable for those who enjoy a filling sensation. It also has a prominent head and stimulating veins. The curved shaft is perfect for targeted G-spot massage.
What's new with Big Boss G5?
The fifth generation of Big Boss brings a slew of enhancements and new features:
• 25% more powerful motor
• Better distribution of vibrations on the whole shaft, up to its tip
• Considerably reduced vibrations on the handle
• Redesigned and enhanced controls
• Battery level display on the buttons
• 6 speeds and 6 vibration programs
The Fun Factory Big Boss G5 vibrator is made of medical-grade silicone that is soft, silky, hypoallergenic and waterproof.
The ergonomic handle provides a perfect grip. Its intuitive interface makes it very easy to use. This vibrator features Fun Factory's Click 'N' Charge magnetic charging system. An USB charging cable is included. The Big Boss G5 also sports a travel lock feature and an instant-off button.
Cleaning the Big Boss vibrator is easy with soap, warm water and ideally a sex toy cleaner. Only use water-based lube.
• High-quality vibrator designed and made in Germany
• Realistic shape, curved head for G-spot stimulation
• Powerful and silent motor with 6 vibration programs and 6 speeds
• Made of medical-grade silicone, 100% waterproof
• Click 'N' Charge magnetic charging system (USB cable included)
• Easy-to-use controls, travel lock feature, instant stop button
Material: Medical-grade silicone (shaft) and ABS plastic (handle)
Total length: 23 cm
Insertable length: 17 cm
Insertable diameter: 4.4 cm
Power supply: Built-in rechargeable battery, USB Click 'N' Charge cable included
Charging time: 16 hours (full charge)
Usage time: 45 minutes to 2 hours (depending on the speed)
Colour: Beige (Nude)
EAN : 4032498802572
There is no review in English yet.
Add your review