The Check Your Health 3 STD test kit for men has been developed to detect a possible sexually transmitted infection. Quick, easy and discreet to do at home, this STD test can detect chlamydia, gonorrhoea and trichomoniasis. Your results are then analysed by a doctor and available within 5 days on a secure digital platform.
Test for chlamydia, gonorrhoea and trichomoniasis in the privacy of your own home with Check Your Health's 3 STD kit for men. The test is quick and easy to perform and is then analysed by doctors and the results are sent to you within 5 working days.
With the help of this 3 STD test kit from Check Your Health, you can detect a possible infection as early as possible and avoid passing it on to a partner.
How does this testing kit work?
1. When you receive your Check Your Health 3 STD kit, register at secure.checkyourhealth.ch using the unique test kit number.
2. Collect your urine sample and return it to the certified laboratory using the stamped envelope.
3. A doctor will then evaluate your test and the results will be sent to you on a secure platform within 5 days, along with other useful information.
What are the three sexually transmitted diseases tested?
• Chlamydia: Chlamydia is a sexually transmitted infection (STI) that is transmitted during unprotected vaginal or anal sex.
• Trichomoniasis: Trichomoniasis is caused by infection with the protozoan parasite Trichomonas vaginalis and is transmitted by sexual contact. Trichomoniasis often causes a green or frothy discharge in men and women.
• Gonorrhoea: Gonorrhoea is a bacterial infection transmitted during oral, vaginal or anal sex by the bacterium Neisseria gonorrhoeae.
- Urine sample bottle
- Postage-paid return package
EAN : 0000000001245
Attention: In the event of a positive result, you will be able to contact the Check your Health network of independent doctors and receive appropriate treatment and immediate medical advice.