Check Your Health's 3 STD test kit for women has been developed for those who suspect a sexually transmitted disease or infection. Quick, easy, discreet and to be done at home, this STD test can detect chlamydia, gonorrhoea and trichomoniasis. The results are then analysed by a doctor and available in only 5 days.
Test for chlamydia, gonorrhoea and trichomoniasis in the privacy of your own home with Check Your Health's 3 STD kit for women. The test is quick and easy to perform and is then analysed by doctors and the results are sent to you within 5 working days.
With this STD 3 test kit from Check Your Health, you can detect a possible infection as early as possible and avoid passing it on to a partner.
How does this testing kit work?:
1. As soon as you receive your Check Your Health 3 STD kit, register at secure.checkyourhealth.ch with your unique kit number.
2. Take your sample with the vaginal swab and return it to the certified laboratory using the stamped envelope.
3. Your results will then be assessed by a doctor and will be available on a secure platform with other useful information.
What are the three sexually transmitted diseases tested?
• Chlamydia: Chlamydia is a sexually transmitted infection (STI) that is transmitted during unprotected vaginal or anal sex.
• Trichomoniasis: Trichomoniasis is caused by infection with the protozoan parasite Trichomonas vaginalis and is transmitted by sexual contact. Trichomoniasis often causes a green or frothy discharge in men and women.
• Gonorrhoea: Gonorrhoea is a bacterial infection transmitted during oral, vaginal or anal sex by the bacterium Neisseria gonorrhoeae.
- Vaginal smear bottle and swab
- Postage-paid return package
EAN : 0000000001234
Attention: In the event of a positive result, you will be able to contact the Check your Health network of independent doctors and receive appropriate treatment and immediate medical advice.