Invented by Clearblue, this digital pregnancy test indicates in only 3 minutes whether you are pregnant. As reliable as an ultrasound, its Smart Dual Sens system will determine, thanks to your urine, if a pregnancy is in progress, as well as its dating in weeks.
This weeks indicator pregnancy test proposed by Clearblue is a do-it-yourself test, which will inform you if you are pregnant ("+") or not ("-"), as well as the number of weeks since conception. Its digital display will show you a result of an unequalled precision and not subject to interpretation, in only three minutes.
Advice for use:
- If you perform this test 5 days before your expected period, you must use the first urine of the day and avoid drinking too much before performing this test. As soon as your period is due, you can take this test at any time of the day.
- To do this, remove the blue cap and point the absorbent tip downwards, under the stream of your urine, for 5 seconds, without wetting the rest of the test. You can also immerse the tip in a sterile glass containing your urine for 20 seconds.
- Replace the cap and lay the digital pregnancy test flat.
- An hourglass will then start flashing, confirming that the analysis is in progress. This operation takes 3 minutes.
- Finally, the final result appears and remains displayed for about 24 hours.
Package contents: 1 pregnancy test with weeks indicator
Attention: If you are pregnant, we advise you to contact your gynaecologist to confirm the result.