EPI-NO Delphine Plus – A pelvic floor muscle exercise device to prepare for the giving of birth and to restore muscle tone after birth.
EPI-NO Delphine Plus consists of a silicone balloon and a hand pump with an integrated Biofeedback pressure gauge to monitor muscle-tone improvement of the pelvic floor muscles.
A team of gynaecologists, midwives and pregnant women developed the EPI-NO pelvic floor muscle exerciser. The EPI-NO Delphine Plus is a pre-birth and after-birth exerciser which help you to regenerate your pelvic floor muscles to their previous state.
The EPI-NO Delphine Plus has a biofeedback gauge which helps to locate those hard-to-find pelvic floor muscles. The gauge also helps to monitor your progress, it registers your pelvic floor muscle tone and motivates you to improve your performance.
• Clinical trials show a significant reduction of perineal injury in vaginal births
• Second stage of labour is considerably reduced which lessens the stress forboth mother and child
• Less analgesic medication is required
• Regular exercise reduces anxiety and enhances your self-confidence: you will learn to simulate a natural delivery
EPI-NO Delphine Plus includes:
- an anatomically shaped inflatable silicone balloon
- a handpump
- a pressure gauge
- an air release valve
- a connecting tube
Customer Reviews for Pre-birth perineal massage device | EPI-NO Delphine Plus