Pack including 2 Exacto self-tests, allowing to detect an infection with HIV (HIV 1 or HIV 2) in the blood, the virus responsible for AIDS (acquired immunodeficiency syndrome).
Exacto is a self-test that can detect the presence of antibodies to infectious viruses with its integrated antigens. This test provides an accurate and 99.9% reliable result in just 10 minutes.
Advice for use:
- Use the test at least three months after the last exposure risk to obtain a reliable result.
- Wash hands thoroughly with soap and warm water, then dry them well.
- Follow the procedure described in the manual carefully.
- 2 pouches
- 2 bottles of diluent
- 2 bandages
- 2 alcohol wipes
- 2 test cassettes and dessicant
- 2 pricking aids and pipette
- 2 gauze pads
Important: A reactive (positive) result means a likely HIV infection. Those with a positive result should contact a doctor as soon as possible and have the result checked by a specialised laboratory.