LadyCup is a new menstrual cup, designed to be introduced similarly to a tampon. During menstruation, menstrual blood is collected in the menstrual cup. LadyCup is made exclusively of medical silicone. No bacteria can remain on its entirely smooth surface, it does not absorb any liquids, and thus no changes of the natural vaginal environment occur.
• 100% full-value alternative to sanitary napkins and tampons
• Easy to use
• Ecological and economical - return on the purchase price of LadyCup after only 4 months
• Silicone of maximum flexibility
• Optimum size and design with a smooth surface for easy use and maintenance
• Made of the highest quality German medical silicone, used exclusively in the medical and food industry
• Made in the EU
LadyCup comes in two sizes. Be careful to choose a suitable size according to the following information:
- Small – suitable for women who have not given birth to a child or women up to the age of 25 years
- Large – suitable for women who have given birth to a child or who are over the age of 25 years
Diameter: 40 mm
Length: 46 mm
Length of the stem: 19 mm
Max. volume : 21.2 ml
There is no review in English yet.