The smarter way to enjoy longer, stronger orgasms.
A personal pleasure trainer with 5 vibration-guided routines to help you achieve more intense orgasms.
Meet the LUNA Smart Bead, your very own personal pleasure trainer! With touch-sensors that respond to your every squeeze, the LUNA Smart Bead measures your orgasm-potential and sets a routine that's right for you. Progress through its 5 vibration-guided levels and you'll be enjoying longer and stronger orgasms in no time.
Working out with your personal pleasure trainer
- Turn on the LUNA Smart Bead and apply some lubricant to the tip
- Insert gently with the string outside the body, and wait a few seconds for the routine to begin
- Squeeze and hold when you feel the discreet vibrations, and rest when they stop
- Routines last just a few minutes, while touch-sensors measure your performance
- Next time you turn on, the LUNA Smart Bead automatically updates the routine according to your needs
- Progress through 5 vibration-guided routines and reach your full pleasure potential in no time!
• Helps you enjoy longer, stronger, more regular climaxes
• Touch-sensors measure your orgasm-potential from first squeeze
• Let the vibrations guide you for an easy-to-follow routine (the "sqweeze & relax" technique)
• Automatically selects and updates routine according to performance
• Remembers your personalized training routine each time you turn on
• Up to 200 routines from a single AAA battery
• Includes continuous vibration mode for immediate pleasure
• 2-year warranty and 10-year quality guarantee
Material: Body-safe silicone
Power supply: 1 AAA battery (not included)
Usage time:up to 200 routines
Size: 80 x 33 x 31 mm
Weight: 38 g
Package contents: LELO Luna Smart Bead, satin storage pouch, user manual, lubricant sachet
Customer Reviews for LELO Luna Smart Bead | Pelvic stimulator, quick and discreet delivery
« Very efficient »
This is a real help if you need to train your pelvic muscles. I started to use it during my therapy for pelvic muscles. During stress, like coughing is started to have problems. I went to the doctor which prescribed me therapy. I improved a lot quicker using that device between each session of therapy.
After the recovery it's necessary to exercise, and it's much easier to have a routine if you have this device, it helps you.
Pelvic muscles are very important to prevent even prolapse and to improve sexual pleasure.