Luna Smart Bead pelvic stimulator: an incredible short cut to longer, more intense orgasms!
Discover LELOs Luna Smart Bead, your personal pleasure coach. The pressure sensors contained within the Luna Smart Bead measure your strength and create a tailored pelvic training programme. Luna Smart Bead lets you increase your training gradually, guided by vibrations across 5 different programmes. It will let you enjoy longer, more intense orgasms in no time.
Simple and intuitive to use
- Turn on the Luna Smart Bead and apply a little lubricant to its tip
- Insert it into the vagina with the cord outside, and wait a few seconds for the training programme to start
- When you feel gentle vibrations, contract your pelvic muscles and maintain the squeeze. Relax when the vibrations stop. Continue in this way for a few minutes, so the Luna Smart Beads sensors can record your performance.
- The next time you use the Luna Smart Bead, it will automatically adjust, adapting to your pelvic muscle development
- Progress through the 5 vibration programmes and experience better orgasms fast
Innovative pelvic stimulator with pressure sensors
Adapts to your pelvic floor strength
Quickly and easily strengthens your pelvic muscles in a gradual way
5 programmes that adapt to your level
For longer, more intense orgasms
Impressive battery life (up to 200 training sessions with a single AAA battery)
Can be used like a vibrating egg with a continuous vibration mode
Made from medical-grade silicone
Material: Body-safe silicone
Power supply: 1 AAA battery (not included)
Usage time:up to 200 routines
Size: 80 x 33 x 31 mm
Weight: 38 g
Package contents: LELO Luna Smart Bead, satin storage pouch, user manual, lubricant sachet
Customer Reviews for LELO Luna Smart Bead | Pelvic stimulator, quick and discreet delivery
« Very efficient »
This is a real help if you need to train your pelvic muscles. I started to use it during my therapy for pelvic muscles. During stress, like coughing is started to have problems. I went to the doctor which prescribed me therapy. I improved a lot quicker using that device between each session of therapy.
After the recovery it's necessary to exercise, and it's much easier to have a routine if you have this device, it helps you.
Pelvic muscles are very important to prevent even prolapse and to improve sexual pleasure.