A medical device recommended by health professionals, Perifit is THE solution for pelvic floor strengthening and healing. A training device connected to its application, Perifit can be used after an operation or childbirth to help prevent prolapse and urinary incontinence. It is also ideal for improving the tone of the pelvic floor and thereby benefiting from more pleasurable, more intense sexual relations, as well as greater sexual fulfilment.
Developed together with experts in perineal rehabilitation, Perifit helps you to strengthen and care for your pelvic floor at your own pace. The interactive mobile application offers you six training programmes as well as several fun and entertaining games to tone your muscles and strengthen your perineum. These workouts help prevent prolapse and urinary incontinence, as well as improve the tone of your pelvic floor to boost your intimate well-being. Thanks to this probe and its application, you can visualise your contractions in action and monitor your progress very closely.
Take back control of your body thanks to this connected object and the Kegel exercises proposed by Perifit! With it, your physical health, emotional well-being and sexual pleasure will be greatly improved!
• Perifit connected pelvic floor training and strength training device
• Compatible with mobile phones and tablets (iOS 11 or higher/Android 5 or higher)
• Equipped with 2 pelvic sensors and a latest-generation Bluetooth interface
• Provides support during post-partum rehabilitation or after an operation
• Improves sexual well-being for more pleasurable and intense intimate relationships
• Prevents and treats prolapse and reduces incontinence
• Programmes developed by perineal rehabilitation professionals
• Recommended by more than 1000 doctors
• 100% waterproof and easy to clean
Material: Medical grade silicone
Power supply: Battery with a 10-year operating life
Total length: 11.8 cm
Insertable length: 10 cm
Insertable diameter: 2.6 cm
Note: The smartphone pictured is not included.
There is no review in English yet.