Fun Factory Tiger G5: the latest generation of the vaginal, G-spot and clitoral vibrator from the German sex toy manufacturer.
Just as powerful as its name implies, but also as cuddly as a cat, the Fun Factory Tiger G5 is a textured rechargeable vibrator that knows how to please. It stimulates the vaginal walls with its stripes, the G-spot with its curved tip and arouses the clitoris with its flared base.
What's new with Tiger G5?
The fifth generation of Tiger brings a slew of enhancements and new features:
• 25% more powerful motor
• Better distribution of vibrations on the whole shaft, up to its tip
• Considerably reduced vibrations on the handle
• Redesigned and enhanced controls
• Battery level display on the buttons
• 6 speeds and 6 vibration programs
The Fun Factory Tiger G5 vibrator is made of medical-grade silicone that is soft, silky, hypoallergenic and waterproof.
The ergonomic handle provides a perfect grip. Its intuitive interface makes it very easy to use. This vibrator features Fun Factory's Click 'N' Charge magnetic charging system. An USB charging cable is included. The Tiger G5 also sports a travel lock feature and an instant-off button.
Cleaning the Tiger vibrator is easy with soap, warm water and ideally a sex toy cleaner. Only use water-based lube.
• High-quality vibrator designed and made in Germany
• Ribbed shaft and curved nose for G-spot stimulation
• Powerful and silent motor with 6 vibration programs and 6 speeds
• Made of medical-grade silicone, 100% waterproof
• Click 'N' Charge magnetic charging system (USB cable included)
• Easy-to-use controls, travel lock feature, instant stop button
Material: Medical-grade silicone (shaft) and ABS plastic (handle)
Total length: 22.5 cm
Insertable length: 12 cm
Insertable diameter: 4.3 to 4.6 cm
Power supply: Built-in rechargeable battery, USB Click 'N' Charge cable included
Charging time: 16 hours (full charge)
Usage time: 45 minutes to 2 hours (depending on the speed)
Colour: India Red
Customer Reviews for Fun Factory Tiger G5 vibrator - Red
There is no review in English yet.